Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Benjamin's Room

Yesterday I gave a very quick update on Violet's room (here), and while I was snapping photos in there I thought I'd snap a few of Ben's room, too. You can see all the details here, and not much has changed.  Pictured above is our spare set of sheets (planes instead of cars) - we rotate the two as I try to keep up with laundry, ha. The built-in bookcase is also changing all the time as Ben rearranges toys and books. I also like to vary what is on the shelves, rotating out toys and books to keep them interesting for him. Here it how it looked yesterday:
For more on Benny's room, see this post. 

See you soon,
Jenny xo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the angles and exposed brick. I'm super impressed that you rearrange the bookshelves, too! What a great space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks amazing! So open and bright. The perfect spot for a little man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)